Main Menu

New 2018 Prize Shop T-Shirt POLL (Please VOTE)

Started by Cuda Cody, May 24, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

What design do you like better?

American Muscle Flag
Classic Mopar Box
I don't like either of them

Cuda Cody

It's that time of the year again!  :veryexcited:  Time for a new (free) EBO T-Shirt for the Prize Shop.  The 2018 EBO T-shirt will most likely sell out fast so be sure to keep an eye open once they put in the Prize Shop, but for now we need your opinion on these 2 designs.

In an effort to continue to offer free shipping, we're trying to keep our cost low and keep the design to 1 color.  Free shirts with Free Shipping!  How many other forums do that?   :grouphug:  Here's your chance to help pick the 2018 design.  Out of these 2 designs what one do you like best?  You can also pick none if you don't like either of them.

(Click to enlarge photos)

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

J-Code Jeni

That was a tough choice! I like how both look worn.  :twothumbsup:

fc7cuda

Can we do the front of option 1 with the back of option 2?  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

Of course.  We can do anything we want.  If that's what the group wants, then that's an option.  :yes:

Quote from: fc7cuda on May 24, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
Can we do the front of option 1 with the back of option 2?  :bradsthumb:

Dmz73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 24, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
It's that time of the year again!  :veryexcited:  Time for a new (free) EBO T-Shirt for the Prize Shop.  The 2018 EBO T-shirt will most likely sell out fast so be sure to keep an eye open once they put in the Prize Shop, but for now we need your opinion on these 2 designs.

In an effort to continue to offer free shipping, we're trying to keep our cost low and keep the design to 1 color.  Free shirts with Free Shipping!  How many other forums do that?   :grouphug:  Here's your chance to help pick the 2018 design.  Out of these 2 designs what one do you like best?  You can also pick none if you don't like either of them.

(Click to enlarge photos)

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/
Option 2 pls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chryco Psycho

tman

6bblgt

I also like the the 2 for 1 idea

but something about the flag missing a stripe looks a little "off"  :notsure:  :unitedstates:

Dakota

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 24, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
I also like the the 2 for 1 idea

but something about the flag missing a stripe looks a little "off"  :notsure:  :unitedstates:

I voted for number #2, but definitely agree with both of these points. 

anlauto

well....seeing that's it's not the Canada flag....I voted for #2 :canada: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopar thunder

I think they both look good, I also like the idea of front of 1 back of 2.  I'll vote for #1.

RJChallenger

I'm a Canadian with a 48 year old AMERICAN Muscle car , one of the best. Show your flag like we drive our cars . Loud and proud. Big flag and Mopar symbol

JH27N0B

A combination of 1 and 2 appeals to me too.  But I'd happily wear either one!

bluespruce

Would be happy with 1 or 2 but the 1-2 put together would be great also

Topcat

Can they become available in white?

I'm not a big fan of black shirts.