Thanks Ray

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 25, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Big Thanks to @CudaMoparRay for the Mighty Mopar patches  :bradsthumb:
I got mine this week  :cooldance:

Cuda Cody

70/6chall

Thanks again for the patch Ray! I got in the mail just before the "Mopars in May" show. I did thank you for it at the show, funny how I ran into you there, not knowing who each other looked like. But when we were looking at the same car. I pointed to the same patch on your shirt and said "hey I have a patch just like that one" after that we knew who each other was. Great show even greater cars, Fall Fling next at Woodley Park. I'll be there, stay in touch Ray.  Thanks again,   Al

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 25, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
Big Thanks to @CudaMoparRay for the Mighty Mopar patches  :bradsthumb:
I got mine this week  :cooldance:

My pleasure thank you.  :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 70/6chall on May 25, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
Thanks again for the patch Ray! I got in the mail just before the "Mopars in May" show. I did thank you for it at the show, funny how I ran into you there, not knowing who each other looked like. But when we were looking at the same car. I pointed to the same patch on your shirt and said "hey I have a patch just like that one" after that we knew who each other was. Great show even greater cars, Fall Fling next at Woodley Park. I'll be there, stay in touch Ray.  Thanks again,   Al

Will definitely stay in touch  :yes:

Jay Bee

Thanks from me as well and also Cody for my other patch and the extras he threw in. Now to find a jacket worthy of sewing them on.

Thanks again @CudaMoparRay for the patch, got it and some extras from @Cuda Cody thanks !!
Thinking maybe it may end up with my 6 yo nephew who I already have given a 67 440 before he was 5 yo.