Main Menu

Happy Memorial Day

Started by 303 Mopar, May 25, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend with friends and family.

BIGSHCLUNK

Just keep in mind.............

Cuda Cody

:worship:  To everyone that has served or is serving, I salute you and say thanks.   :yessir:

bluespruce

Plumcrazzy

JS29

Originally known as decoration day, started after the end of the civil war. the family's of the solders that died in the war would go and decorate there graves. I salute the veterans past, present and future!!!!   :unitedstates:

71-440

Joe

70/6chall

For those who have served and are serving and will serve a salute to all. Thank you,
'70 Slant6 Al.........1968-1972 USN  USS Franklin D. Roosevelt CVA-42.

6bblgt

70/6chall

Thank you Dan!..........It's been along time since I've seen her. She's been decommissioned and has been scraped for many years now, but her sister ship the USS Midway can be viewed and boarded at present.    Thanks,   Al

ec_co

I bow my head to all who have served and especially those that gave everything.

for me, I'm stuck working on 3 project cars this weekend to prep for Mecum Denver. '63 Impala SS, 409 4spd. '51 Ford Woody Wagon. '67 Camaro, 327 powerglide. sadly I've put in more time on these cars than my own (14+ hr days for the last couple weeks) ..... but then again, the owner has $$ and I don't .... so there it is.

ya'll be safe!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on May 25, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Just keep in mind.............

The K9 gets it...  Not a Happy Holiday but hopefully one that means something.... Thanks to those who served!
USN 77-81