Main Menu

Help for naming a dog

Started by Plumcrazy72, May 27, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazy72

After loosing our golden retriever on Jan.2 2017 I finally felt like I could attempt to replace him. Picked a new male golden retriever puppy out yesterday. We can get him June 23. I'm trying to come up with something car related or outdoorsy/hunting. My last one was named "rumble" after my rumble bee I had. Fire away, thanks

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Charger, Hunter, Hemi, Hawk, Bear, Chase, Gunner, Scout, Ranger?

RUNCHARGER

Awh jeez, I don't know: I do remember in 71 though, I had a Boston Terrier named Scamp. Well, my brother bought a new Valiant two door HT and that poor dog would hear his name and come running a few times a day for nothing for awhile there.
Sheldon

ToxicWolf

I named one of mine Thunder  :thinking:

71-440

Six Pack,Shaker,Bullet,Marlin :notsure:
Joe

blown motor

Challenger is both a car and a brand of ammunition. You could shorten it to Chally.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ledphoot

RUNCHARGER

He'll be swimming, You're on an E-body forum. "Shaker"
Sheldon

Cudakiller70

How about.  Plum
From your name here
We lost ours, wife just not ready for another. Great family dog

J-Code Jeni

Fun thread! Dogs are the best & I'm glad to hear you're welcoming another into your family @Plumcrazy72 !

Good suggestions so far, I really like Colt or Ranger. Other names that come to mind for me are Hawk, Buddy, Buck or Drake.

Good luck and please post a pic of your new friend when he moves in!  :D

Shoooter

names are the hardest things to pick forsure.  if we were to get another male dog we would be choosing some different names like, Blue, Ace, Gus or Lou. I'm sure once you see the dog you will find a name that is perfect for him

Dakota

Mpdlawdog

sorry for your loss.....how about....6pack....t/a.....r/t....my friend named his dog "Duck"  I dont know why I think that is so funny! 

JS29

I remember A cartoon that had an old southern gentleman with A dog named Belvedere.

Plumcrazy72

Thanks for all the suggestions. As of right now it's between cuda and copper. My 3 year old is also helping with names too, he has suggested zu zu and Marshall (from paw patrol.) I've attached a picture of him along with his mom and dad, he's 4 weeks old and is going to be the colour of his mom. Our last golden looked a lot like the dad does so we are changing it up a bit.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel