Main Menu

Not a E body. But a 70 GTX for sale

Started by pink aar, June 19, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

Not mine

I would think someone would know someone that would like this car. It says ROUGH

https://nh.craigslist.org/ctd/d/real-1970-plymouth-gtx-air/6620700050.html

BIGSHCLUNK

WOW.... mine was a steal @ $3500............  :Thud:

HP2

The more ads I see like this, the more I regret selling my '70 Road Runner shell.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Funny ad actually. Makes me not want to go see it. I'm sure it is what he says it is though.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

For only $3500 I should have bought yours Bigs  :cooldance:

BIGSHCLUNK

Chryco Psycho

Never thought you would let it go for that reasonable  :Thud:

Brads70

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 19, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
Never thought you would let it go for that reasonable  :Thud:

She was getting sooooooo rotten from sitting it be broom and dust pan in a few years.  But at least she was 90% complete... not a shell! Really hated to do it  :bricks:

HP2

Well crap. I sold my shell for $4k. While very solid, it had absolutely nothing else. No interior, no trim, nothing. Combine that with your complete but rotten car for $3500, add a paint job, interior refurb, and new mechanicals and someone could have had Lemon Twist, 440 6 pak, 4 speed, Dana,  Air Grabber for around $30k.

:crying:

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: HP2 on June 20, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
Well crap. I sold my shell for $4k. While very solid, it had absolutely nothing else. No interior, no trim, nothing. Combine that with your complete but rotten car for $3500, add a paint job, interior refurb, and new mechanicals and someone could have had Lemon Twist, 440 6 pak, 4 speed, Dana,  Air Grabber for around $30k.

:crying:

We coulda shoulda woulda...........  :headbang:

Chryco Psycho

That would have been perfect , buy both & build a killer 70 X  :crying:

HP2

Yea. I knew there was no way I could have restored it completely and a car with that type of pedigree, it deserved a restoration.

It would have looked exactly like the one in the 1970 Rapid Transit System magazine ads.