Main Menu

1971 Barracuda Plum Crazy 318 auto Show Model Vin 00010 BC Canada Info Wanted

Started by CudaJack000010, June 24, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaJack000010

I have recently purchased a 1971 purple barracuda A93 code car originallly out of BC Canada any info appreciated Survivor car original paint motor tranny 318 car with 8-3/4 now originally a 7-1/4 Console auto Black Buckets Vin BH23G1B100010 Where was car originally sent what dealer?? Any info?? Matching numbers car VIN BUILD SHEET PANELS ALL ORIGINAL Should i leave car original or clone it?? DEALER SHOW CAR NUMBER 10 in Canada

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama
I used to know where 70 100001 is sitting also but the guy will not fix or sell it  :crying:
I would keep it original , but it may not be worth a lot being a 318 car

Cuda Cody

That's a LOW number car.  I would restore it back to stock.  One of the first 71 Cuda's.  Do you have a copy of the build sheet or fender tag you can share?  @6bblgt  is the guy you want to talk too.

I think 1970 Cuda VIN number 000010 was Red Hemi.  That would be so cool to have the set of 1970 and 1971 #10 Cuda's.   :bigmoney:

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Please don't clone it, the world doesn't need another clone 71 trust me. That car is interesting on it's own merits. I don't know anything about it but I'll check with a few contacts and see if anyone knows anything.
Sheldon

bluespruce

YYZ

Welcome!

And I would suggest pinging Nigel Mills at National Moparts as he may have some of those records

100001 through 100005 were 383-2 convertibles

It's also possible that your A93 car is part of a small batch of promo cars from early in the model year

I agree with Runcharger — don't clone it.   You'll have lots of carryover '70 parts on it too.

CudaJack000010

I'm new to this site and thanks for everyone's replies not sure how to upload pics on here yet.... it's from what previous owner told me a dealer promo car bare bones purple 318 car.... thinking the value may go up if its cloned

CudaJack000010

Chryco Psycho

Below the window where you type you will see a box marked Attach
click on browse & you can select a picture from your computer
You can load a max of 10 pix

CudaJack000010

Like the old saying goes EVERYTHINGS FOR SALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE but here's a few pics of build sheet and vin tag

CudaJack000010

anlauto

Unfortunate about the broadcast sheet missing the top half....Dam Mice :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody