Main Menu

Guy buys 2 1970 Plymouth Superbirds from the same guy.

Started by Timbbuc2, September 20, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Check out Foxnews.com, a guy bought 2 1970 Plymouth Superbirds from the same guy, they are listed on ebay now.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5837696180001/
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Very cool.  Wonder how much the flipper is going to make on the deal?  Would have been nice if the original seller would have been savvy enough to sale them on eBay in the first place.   

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 20, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
Very cool.  Wonder how much the flipper is going to make on the deal?  Would have been nice if the original seller would have been savvy enough to sale them on eBay in the first place.

Exactly.... I hate seeing a flipper come along & make $$$ after the guy who's kept them safe all these years should have made the $$$$

Lemontwist

Yeah and they are dreaming if they think those cars will bring 500,000. Restored 440 four barrel cars can be had for a lot less than 150,000
Drew

anlauto

I'm surprised at the current bids.... :thinking:

I have no problem with a flipper making money....it takes money to make money.....I'm sure what ever he paid the owner, made the owner very happy too....otherwise he wouldn't have let them go....

Even the guy that buys them on eBay will be happy too......sounds like a lot of happy people....

Years ago I was happy to give a friend of mine $18,500 for a V code Charger knowing very well he only paid $10K , because it was the guy that sold it to him told me what he sold it for....During the research for the restoration I found out that the guy that sold it for $10K only paid $4500 for it.....and this all happened in about 18 months...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

That has to be the longest e bay ad in history. Something tells me the reserve won't get met. The hemi Cuda in the garage looks pretty good.

GoodysGotaCuda

Pretty nice cars and I'd probably do the same if I came across something like that. I have no desire to own wing cars, but if I struck the right deal, they'd come home and be sold to someone more interested.

...an AAR would be a different story!
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs