Main Menu

70 Challenger RT Light Buckets

Started by kent_goins, September 22, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

kent_goins

Can someone tell me if 70 Challenger light buckets are unique to 70 or are they supposed to be the same as other years. Mine seem to not fit my lights.

Cuda Cody

kent_goins

6bblgt

there are 4-different buckets, one specifically for each position: left LO, left HI, right HI, right LO

1 Wild R/T

There are four different buckets   R & L, High & Low beam so if they are out of order.....

Treed.... Guess I'm to slow....

Marksmopar1

Hi, I am searching for the same.
It seems this is a confusing situation. The Bulb sockets have assigned P# but these are not on the buckets. The only markings are as mentioned above HI / HI-LO R+L.  I was missing both of my right hand buckets on my 70 Challenger. I did find a HI R inner Bucket but I am still in search of a HI/LO R outer bucket.
  From what I have been seeing these buckets should be the same for all 4 headlight cars 70 on down to 67-ish?
Anyone have an outer Right HI/LO Bucket?  Not wanting to hijack this thread, but it seems these are a tough item to figure out as far as what was used when and with what because of the number system used... actually this should be easy to locate as many are out there?

Cuda Cody

Some random photos of 1970 Challenger headlight buckets...

kent_goins

That's great thanks Cody and everyone for providing quick responses