Main Menu

WANTED: a AAR with a 4spd eh..🇨🇦

Started by bpsmopar, October 17, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bpsmopar

I'm looking for a AAR, preferably a 4pd with either a white, blue or red interior. A black interior only with TX9. I'll consider a complete project with good assets or a top quality restoration. I'd consider survivors too provided if it has a solid body. I have a great Panther Pink TA to trade if desired but not a necessary part to a sale. Thank you. :fingerscrossed:

HEMICUDA

dodgemania

anlauto

Good luck with your search, you should have no problem finding what you want. :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

superdave

:popcorn:  :thinking: I don't believe I've ever seen a TX9 AAR.  There was some discussion about that a while back. If memory serves me correctly maybe 40 made that colour. :dunno: I'll be on the lookout for you. :cheers:

dodgemania

Quote from: superdave on October 18, 2018, 05:49:10 AM
:popcorn:  :thinking: I don't believe I've ever seen a TX9 AAR.  There was some discussion about that a while back. If memory serves me correctly maybe 40 made that colour. :dunno: I'll be on the lookout for you. :cheers:
i saw one for sale for a year or 2 ago tx9 and red interior  :wowzers: :wowzers: :wowzers:

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I saw a wrecked and stripped TX9 AAR about 40 years ago in Puerto Rico; didn't know what I was looking at then but it caught my attention because of the large lettering on the Quarters. So they exist, not many left but they are out there.

HP_Cuda

Good luck with that, I want a 1971 Hemi Cuda convertible too!

:popcorn:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Spikedog08

I have seen a couple of them . . An older couple would bring theirs to Carlisle every year but for some reason, they didn't show this year and I noticed.  Certainly a cool car! 

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already bought the one HEMICUDA mentioned  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

bpsmopar

Thanks for the responses, I think I didn't word my interest right. I'd only want a black interior if the exterior was TX9 black. Otherwise I'd much prefer the other interiors I mentioned. As for a budget,
I know good isn't cheap but it would have to be a fair market value at this time. Alan & I have worked
together on 5 projects now with a sixth on its way, so he can attest to my fairness.....Alan? Right!😂
He'd like me to buy a project, but either way would work for me.
Do you have a AAR available hemicuda?

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on October 18, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
Thanks for the responses, I think I didn't word my interest right. I'd only want a black interior if the exterior was TX9 black. Otherwise I'd much prefer the other interiors I mentioned. As for a budget,
I know good isn't cheap but it would have to be a fair market value at this time. Alan & I have worked
together on 5 projects now with a sixth on its way, so he can attest to my fairness.....Alan? Right!😂
He'd like me to buy a project, but either way would work for me.
Do you have a AAR available hemicuda?

That's not exactly accurate...I'd like you to really want and FE5/ black bench seat automatic project car :haha: :haha:

But I game for anything... :D

HEMICUDA

Should have it finished next week.

HEMICUDA

4 speed leather interior.

HEMICUDA