Main Menu

'70 Cuda V Code

Started by 303 Mopar, December 10, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

[ebay]233039747627[/ebay]

BS23V0B159582

1970 PLYMOUTH CUDA 440-6 V-code.  Car is original with just over 10,200 miles.  I'm the second owner of vehicle and owned it for 30 years or more.  Car is lemon twist yellow, black vinyl roof and black interior. Shaker hood, auto, console, buckets, rally gauge, rally wheels, fog lights, am radio, power steer and power brakes. Carbs were completely restored and re-plated.

Cuda Cody

"original with just over 10,200 miles"    :rolleyes:  That does not look like an original car.   :no:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 10, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
"original with just over 10,200 miles"    :rolleyes:  That does not look like an original car.   :no:

And couldn't he have at least vacuumed the interior?

RUNCHARGER

Decent package. Dang I hate repro trim rings.
Sheldon

Katfish

What's the expected sale price?
What the significance of the 2 on the rear end.

anlauto

Looks like he added the stripe...I hate when they do that....now it's not "all original"  :bye:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 10, 2018, 06:59:39 AM
Decent package. Dang I hate repro trim rings.

@RUNCHARGER I need some education on repro trim rings before I buy some. What is so bad on those? :dunno:

ply64post

Noticed the fender tag von 066361 and the build sheet von 086361.   :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: ply64post on December 10, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
Noticed the fender tag von 066361 and the build sheet von 086361.   :notsure:

Fender tag may be a reproduction  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on December 10, 2018, 07:26:26 AM
Looks like he added the stripe...I hate when they do that....now it's not "all original"  :bye:

added 187 oil pan & power steering also  :Stirring: along with a reproduction fender tag with ERRORS  :foul:

anlauto

Well...if you want to be fussy... :rofl:

6bblgt

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 10, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

:thinking: maybe since restoration  :dunno:

cuda hunter

Item specifics
Condition:   Certified pre-owned
Seller Notes:   "Low mile rotiserie restored"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6pack

Would the Shaker be in the N section of the build sheet?  The first block in the N section reads cleaner the rest is illegible; but there is no number below it.  Any insight?

anlauto

... :bigthumb: