Main Menu

1970 challenger rallye dash resto

Started by Detroit_v71, February 19, 2023, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Detroit_v71

Hello everyone

I am looking for a shop in Ontario, Canada that would restor my dash cluster.

Thanks for the help

anlauto

I've sent 3 or 4 now to Mr. Heaterbox, without any issues (others haven't had the same luck). This week I'm sending him an A Body rally dash for him to do, we'll see how that goes... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Detroit_v71

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Detroit_v71

anlauto

These guys always have a big display at Moparfest each year....They do nice work in my opinion.

They manufacture and sell a lot of stuff too... https://premiumdashdecals.com/?swoof=1&pa_product-service=circuit-boards-dash%2Ccircuit-boards-tach%2Ccircuit-boards-tach

FE5CUDA

Quote from: anlauto on February 19, 2023, 05:36:48 PM
Sorry, I thought I added a link  :(' https://mrheaterbox.com/

Sure, if you're looking for cheap stickers on the face and NOT silk screened as they were originally.

TWS

What's the latest on the PCG/Mancini woodgrain availability?

anlauto

Quote from: TWS on February 22, 2023, 03:35:54 AM

That's a good question  :popcorn:

FE5CUDA

Quote from: TWS on February 22, 2023, 03:35:54 AM

The tooling is currently in the process of being located from 15 years ago when the woodgrain was originally produced, overseas, thru PCG.  If the tooling can't be located, the woodgrain will NOT be re-tooled and will NOT be available in the future.