Main Menu

1970 Cuda NOS take-out black seat belts 2999585, 2999631, anchors C11, C12 SOLD!

Started by mccannix, March 06, 2021, 11:33:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

I have a near complete set of Pontonier seatbelts removed from a 1970 Hemicuda that was driven less than 200 miles, before it was stripped down for racing.
Two buckles still in plastic with elastic bands, never removed, never used.
The same owner removed and had these stored inside, dry for the last 51 years.
Perfect for that low mileage survivor or any restoration.
Shoulder straps and one single belt missing.....single belt stayed with car used with drivers seat.
Two doubles 2999585, one single 2999631, two rear males .
Labels crisp and clean, all tight stitching... includes 4 rear seat C11 anchors and two front C12 in their original finishes.
All flawless pieces, need nothing but installation.  SOLD!!!.
Thanks E-bodies for the ad.....Terry

jlemler

If they are available please message me.  I am very interested.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I missed how much you were asking, but it obviously was the right price for somebody....congratulations on your quick sale...I'm sure lots of people will be sorry they missed out  :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mccannix

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2021, 02:14:52 PM
I missed how much you were asking, but it obviously was the right price for somebody....congratulations on your quick sale...I'm sure lots of people will be sorry they missed out  :console:
Less than $400.00...the same guy took these 150 mile originals off the same car, ....but for a bit more than $400.00.
Burnt off paint residue still evident.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mccannix

Sold brand new in Ajax, Ontario, an hour from you.
No idea where the car is now

cuda hunter

Quote from: mccannix on March 06, 2021, 03:45:24 PM
Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2021, 02:14:52 PM
Less than $400.00...the same guy took these 150 mile originals off the same car, ....but for a bit more than $400.00.
Burnt off paint residue still evident.

:drooling:  :drooling:

damon427

Terry,

Did you sell the 70 cuda seat belts? If not I'm interested.

Thanks,

mccannix