Main Menu

1971 Challenger Convertible Latch Bolt

Started by Daveh, May 20, 2020, 07:31:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a convertible latch bolt. It's 10 X 24 X 1/2".  I can't go out and get one and risk coming back with the virus due to my daughters low immune system because of her health issues.  I was hoping someone had an extra one they could spare.   Here is a picture of it. Thanks

Dave

JS29

:console: Children are a parents first priority, or at least should be.  :yes:

71vert340

Does the captured washer have small raised points on it to act as a lock when tightened? I have a bunch of bolts and I'll see if I have anything like that.
Terry

Jay Bee

This is as close as I can get to that: 10 - 24 x 3/4 w/captured washer, no raised points on the washer.

71vert340

Same here. I have some that are 10-24 by 3/4" long with no points on washer. Of course you can shorten them to 1/2". Finding one with the washer points may be difficult.
Terry

Daveh

It does have the washer points but I can live without those.  Thanks

71vert340

@Daveh. Jaybee got back to you first. See what he can do for you first.
Terry

Daveh

Thanks all,

Jay Bee I sent you a PM.  Thanks again. 

Dave

Jay Bee

Jay Bee

Dave, I'll drop it in the mail on my way to work.

anlauto

The Post Office won't like the way you blacked out the address like that...it won't go very far :alan2cents:  You should at least put: Dave USA.....that would narrow it down a bit. :checkmail:  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just kidding....I love this web site and the guys on it, helping each other out  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Daveh

I was going to say the same thing.  That I would never get it that way.   :haha:

Thanks Jay Bee I really appreciate it.  I love this site.  Great bunch of people.