Main Menu

trim paint

Started by GoMangoBoys, March 31, 2020, 08:50:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I have seen people post about using the SEM trim paint.  How durable is this stuff?  If I use it to paint some interior parts, how prone will they be to being easily scuffed up or scratched under normal use?

Chryco Psycho

It is the best product I have found , used it on the resto I did  :twothumbsup:

headejm

JS29

:iagree:X2. Powder coating is the best, SEM makes some great products. A black etch primer for example. Out side of powder coat that is the best stuff to use.  :alan2cents:

HEMICUDA

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on March 31, 2020, 08:50:45 PM
I have seen people post about using the SEM trim paint.  How durable is this stuff?  If I use it to paint some interior parts, how prone will they be to being easily scuffed up or scratched under normal use?

You're in Copley?  You're right down the street from my house, bring your interior trim or any other parts for your car over to my shop, :driving: you can use my blasting booth for free and I'll powder coat it for you.  :ohyeah:  I'm here to help anyone, especially someone local.  :cheers:

JS29

It doesn't get any better than that!!!! Mike is a stand up guy. Ask Ross, You will be in good hands.  :1place:

anlauto

SEM trim paint is excellent for interior panels and such, I've never seen it peel off or scratch easy. It's very durable  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on April 01, 2020, 07:46:34 AM
SEM trim paint is excellent for interior panels and such, I've never seen it peel off or scratch easy. It's very durable  :alan2cents:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know.... :haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl: