Main Menu

Another Shout Out To Mike @ Nupar Products

Started by Chrgr1, March 26, 2023, 06:16:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chrgr1

Mike has done it again!

After seeing the results for the horn button Mike made for my '76 Plymouth Trail Duster, I decided to have him make one for the Tuff Wheel that I am installing in my '69 Charger. The trouble was, I had two different designs in mind as to what I wanted engraved on the cap but I just couldn't choose between the two. So I had him make me two caps - one for each design. And again, they turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted. I really like the way Mike communicates with his customers - especially the way he sends pics that shows what the cap will look like BEFORE it is engraved. That way you - the customer - can decide if the design meets your expectations. Customer service is something that is definitely rare these days with a lot of businesses - but not at Nupar Products.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Mike again and wanted to show you guys the two caps he just completed for me.

anlauto

Wow, he's really honing his craft, those look incredible  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

Cool.

+1 for Fratzog version (not that you asked)
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Mickm

Thanks for the post Chrgr1. It was a real pleasure working with you on your projects but the best part is I made a great friend.
Thanks to all of you for the kind words. If anyone is interested in getting a horn button, send me an email to nuparproducts@gmail.com.
Have a great day!
Mike
NuPar Products