Main Menu

Bucket Seat Foam

Started by RJChallenger, December 16, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I'm looking to buy seat foam to go with my new seat covers from Legendary. I know every one here strongly suggested Legendary seat covers, do you feel the same about the foam . Early birds has foam listed, but do't say who makes it. National Moparts want you to call but nothing listed on there site. Who else sells seat foam in Ont. Canada. Thanks

70 Challenger Lover

In a different car, I went with PUI foam and covers in my seats and they were solid as a rock for a while. For several hundred miles, it felt like I was sitting on a park bench. Eventually they loosened up and now they feel pretty good. Still not crazy about the covers but the foam seems pretty good.

I have some seats I redid for my Challenger but I have not installed them in the car so I cannot yet speak to comfort on them. I used Legendary covers and they fit unbelievably tight. So tight I was worried I'd rip them. On the foam, I used PUI foam so it's possible the foam is a hair bigger than original and the covers are only tight because of this. Now that they have had time to stretch and relax, they actually feel really nice to the touch. Looking forward to trying them out. I have to say though that those Legendary covers look incredible!

jt4406

I used Legendary foam and covers on my seats, very happy with how they turned out.

jess in ky
"Yeah, it's hopped up to over 160........"

Chryco Psycho

Ledgendary  :twothumbsup:
Might get a better deal through Dave @Roseville

blown motor

Try National Moparts in Beaverton. THey list it in the menu but I can't get the link to work.

https://nationalmoparts.com/
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

We deal in the American Autocushion ones but they don't make Mopar ones I don't believe.
Sheldon

RJChallenger

So Legendary has 25% off right now, lets say $200 U.S plus tax and shipping. National moparts $440 Canadian plus tax and shipping (I assume its Legendary). And lastly Early Birds in Barrie area has PUI at $342 Canadian for off shore china made seat foam.looks like Santa is going back to the mail box in Buffalo.

blown motor

@RJChallenger  There shouldn't be any tax on the US ones if they are shipped out of state. You may want to check on that. When Roseville ships me stuff there is no tax.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RJChallenger

Took advantage of Legendary Interior  20% off sale and ordered the seat foam. Paid $285 and had shipped to Buffalo . Got my visa bill with exchange it was $417. Ouch that hurt  that's almost twice as much as I paid for the car. I sure hope there comfy.