Main Menu

Cat whiskers

Started by RJChallenger, October 10, 2021, 06:40:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I'm getting ready to order the rear panels , to match the new front panels from Roseville for my challenger, they already have the cat whiskers attached. Does anyone know if you can just buy just the outside 4 pc set or am I stuck with buying a full set of 8

anlauto

YES, you can buy the 4 pc outer kit, but they're usually "out of stock" and you end up buying the 8 pc kit, and you end up with tons of extra inners...ask me how I know :crazytalk:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/oakville-halton-region/e-body-cuda-challenger-mopar-window-sweeps/1504617539  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

Alan can I return the set Ive already bought from you minus the restocking fee of course

anlauto

Quote from: RJChallenger on October 10, 2021, 07:06:22 AM
Alan can I return the set Ive already bought from you minus the restocking fee of course

Of course you can....although you may find the restocking fee is more then what you paid.... you will owe me money if you bring them back here....I'm still trying to get rid of the ones I have...:haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moparroy

Hi Alan - I'll send you a reply to the kijiji ad - I need a set for my '74. Couple pieces reusable but I was planning to buy a full new set. A few other things I will need you might have...
I must be sleepy after turkey today - just donned on me its only the interiors you have to sell ... which of course are the least of my worries too - need a full 8 set   :headbang: