Main Menu

Gran Coupe Woodgrain trims

Started by MoparMick, January 04, 2020, 09:51:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparMick

Hu Guy's
Just recently joined the forum and I know this has been asked several times before but I'm chasing some wood grain trim insert for the
front door trims and rear qtr trims for a 70 Gran Coupe, is there an alternative that someone may have used in the past, I'd prefer
the correct mouldings and realise they're not being reproduced, so anyone out there have a set ?
Thanks guys.

JS29

NO they are not being reproduced. I am not criticizing your car, the seat covers you have are for a standard seat. gran coup seats have horizontal pleats.  :alan2cents: You may want to speak to @TONY  from tonys mopar parts, I acquired door panels with red inserts from him. vary knowledgeable, good to work with guy.  :alan2cents: 

Fastmark

larry4406

There was a recent thread on these where one member indicated that someone in Chicago made a strip insert clone but never provided the details so it died...

cuda hunter

yeah.  wonder where that thread is. 

Usually you can find a set within a few months of looking and searching.
It took me 4 years to find a complete good set of red inserts.   
Guess I shoulda asked if someone knew where a set was as Tony had a set. 
Quote from: JS29 on January 05, 2020, 01:32:22 PM
You may want to speak to @TONY  from tonys mopar parts, I acquired door panels with red inserts from him. vary knowledgeable, good to work with guy.  :alan2cents: 
Did you get a set of automatic or manual? 

mostly bumping your thread.  Hope you find a set of trims.   You'll find em if you keep asking on the forums.   People on here have them.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Blake@diyhemi.com

It was me, I tracked down the company that made the trim.

I need to teach back to my posts and remember what company. It was like 3 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!