Main Menu

Grand Coupe Barracuda trim for the door and rear panels.

Started by CudaMoparRay, October 05, 2019, 12:45:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Looking for wood grain Grand Coupe Barracuda trim for the door and rear panels.
Does anyone Reproduce them?

HEMICUDA

Not being reproduced, good ones can be a little challenging to find.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: HEMICUDA on October 05, 2019, 01:01:05 AM
Not being reproduced, good ones can be a little challenging to find.

Unfortunately I think 🤔 you got it right  :iagree:
Will probably have to use some kind of aftermarket trim

anlauto

Member @YYZ used to have a pretty good collection of this trim ?????  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

I still have some — PM me please with what you need.

Thanks

JS29

@TONY hooked me up with four panels with the red inserts, now i plan to get the piping on my seats swapped out in red.   :wrenching:

cuda hunter

I'm into those red pipings.  If you need some recoupe.  I'd definitely be interested!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

EB3-GranCoupe

The molding wouldn't be hard to reproduce, and the clips too.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be enough demand to tool up.  and that's a shame, as more and more Gran Coupes are being restored as GC's and not totally cloned.  Maybe  there's someone out there to fill the demand?

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on October 28, 2019, 05:22:47 PM
The molding wouldn't be hard to reproduce, and the clips too.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be enough demand to tool up.  and that's a shame, as more and more Gran Coupes are being restored as GC's and not totally cloned.  Maybe  there's someone out there to fill the demand?

I looked into it about a year ago and found a manufacturer, but you would need an initial $4,000 order to make it happen. We his would do about 80 sets if I recall. Still a lot of money to invest up front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

EB3-GranCoupe

QuoteI looked into it about a year ago and found a manufacturer, but you would need an initial $4,000 order to make it happen. We his would do about 80 sets if I recall. Still a lot of money to invest up front

Monaco's also used the same wood(like) trim on the dash. I'd love for it to be re-popped.  Maybe if i win the lottery, I'll front the $4,00 start up fees!  :takemymoney:

Filthy Filbert

Old thread, I know.

I'd be in for a set too.   Maybe we should see how may people would 'pre-buy'  Heck, I'd buy 3 or 4 sets at $50 per set