Main Menu

Leather seat replacement covers

Started by edison1970, December 24, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

edison1970

Has anyone tried these leathdr replacent seat covers?

Lseat.com

I just found thd site today.

RUNCHARGER

No: Leather skins are expensive though, my Legendary ones fit beautifully in my R/T-SE.
Sheldon

edison1970

I didn't think the price was too bad. $299 for front buckets and 299 for the rear.

aussiemark

I contacted them about their rear seat covers, they have the correct style front covers (1970 Cuda) but the rear ones they showed looked nothing like the originals. They want me to send a photo of my rear seat which I will do and see what they say. I thought the same thing the price for their leather covers is the same as everyone is asking for vinyl covers.

Racer57

Are they leather panels in the center with vinyl sides ?

anlauto

This is a crazy excellent price for leather seat covers, but they look nothing like the originals, and I wouldn't expect them to, at that price. These would be great for a custom build :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

aussiemark

They have front and rear covers that look to be 1973 Barracuda style trim, and they have 1970 Barracuda style (not Gran Coupe) front seat covers. I could not see matching 1970 style rear seat covers but I will send them a photo and see what they say, if they don't make them I will just buy the front covers and get vinyl for the rear. I am interested in these because I don't want Gran Coupe style covers but thought leather covers in the standard trim style would be better then vinyl at the same price.

aussiemark

https://www.lseat.com/products/1970-plymouth-barracuda-custom-real-leather-seat-covers-front.html
You can see their 1970 style front covers and if you scroll down their 1973 front and rear covers are there.

edison1970

If you get them, let us know how the quality is.  I have an older set of legendary covers that I'm installing now but I might change them out later if those end up being good.