Main Menu

rally dash labels

Started by whitsend, January 19, 2022, 11:05:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

whitsend

Hello Guys,

On the pic attachment, which one is correct for a 71 drop top? all black or color? Thank you,

Skdmark

Your title says Rallye dash. Those labels in your post are for a standard dash.
Which one do you have?

Below would be a correct label set for a 71 Rallye dash.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

whitsend

Where do I buy the ones for a Rally  Dash? I will be putting the panel in my 71 vert to dress it up from the original standard dash. Thank you

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

Quote from: Skdmark on January 19, 2022, 08:14:48 PM
Try Performance Car Graphics
http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Dash_Stuff/Switch_Labels/E-body_Rallye_Switch_Pictographs.htm
.......except they no longer exist since David died :andyangel: They were bought up by Mike Mancini at Instrument Specialties....try them there.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

Quote from: anlauto on January 20, 2022, 05:36:48 AM
Quote from: Skdmark on January 19, 2022, 08:14:48 PM
Try Performance Car Graphics
http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Dash_Stuff/Switch_Labels/E-body_Rallye_Switch_Pictographs.htm
.......except they no longer exist since David died :andyangel: They were bought up by Mike Mancini at Instrument Specialties....try them there.

The PCG site is up and running.  Looks like Mike is going to keep the businesses separate.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

That's great news......I thought they would have just pieced it apart by now
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

whitsend

Thanks Guys'

I really appreciate the help!  :drinkingbud: