Main Menu

Rallye light bar trade?

Started by Yeya93, September 08, 2020, 08:41:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yeya93

Hello everyone,

I believe I have acquired a 1970 Cuda & 71+ E-Bodies Rallye light bar. If anyone has a 70 challenger rallye light bar, I would be interested in trading.

Thanks

Fastmark

I might could do that. I don't have any 70 challenger but I think I have the correct light bar. Pm your phone number. I was just in Dallas Labor Day. I have to go back in the next month sometimes.

anlauto

If you're using a reproduction dash pad, you're not really going to notice the difference. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Yeya93

@fastmark I will PM you, but I believe a 70 challenger rallye light bar is specific and a one year only.

@anlauto I am getting my dashpad restored. Fitment shouldn't be a problem then? I've just been reading that the 70 challenger light bar has a curved shape at the ends and would affect fitment. So I figured I would need the specific 70 challenger one.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Jay Bee

Fastmark

Quote from: Jaramillo1993 on September 09, 2020, 06:04:04 AM
@fastmark I will PM you, but I believe a 70 challenger rallye light bar is specific and a one year only.

@anlauto I am getting my dashpad restored. Fitment shouldn't be a problem then? I've just been reading that the 70 challenger light bar has a curved shape at the ends and would affect fitment. So I figured I would need the specific 70 challenger one.

It is. I have several Cuda ones to compare it too.

Yeya93

@Fastmark Think you can PM me some pics?

Jay Bee

PM's do not support pictures. Pics have to be in a thread or in an email. You can also PM a link to a picture hosting site if they are there.

Fastmark

I sent you a pm with my contact information. Mark