Main Menu

Seat Stop Bumpers

Started by 69BFan, October 16, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

The question has come up over on Moparts about the possibility of doing the seat stop bumpers for the 70 to 72 B and E-Body applications in a "Black" nylon appearance.  We currently have them available in a "Clear" finish.  It appears that a very small number of them were done in black.  We are just wondering if it would be worth the effort to do a very limited run in black for those who knew that their car had black seat back bumpers originally.

This is not a definite that they would be done, but just testing the waters.  If we did decide to go with a limited run, it would be approximately the end of November for them to be available and they would be approximately 26% more than the clear ones. 

Just let me know what you have seen and the demand of one over the other.  Thanks for your time.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

I've seen black steel ones with a spring on later 71 seats, but I've never come across a black plastic one ??? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Sir Keppa

Are you talking about those spacers at the bottom of the seat rears?
I have a 70 R/T but i know my seats are from another Challenger..
I have one of those black plastic spacers with spring on each side...
So there should be two and the seats are from '71 then?

If someone has the spring ones for sale please let me know.
Global is the new local!

Sir Keppa

Could someone tell me what kind of seat i got from the picture above?
I am thinking about buying a set of those white plastic ones without spring but i dont know if they will fit.
Global is the new local!