Main Menu

Seatbelt Recommendations

Started by jlemler, February 11, 2021, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jlemler

Who makes the best Preproduction seatbelts for a 70, 383 Cuda?  I know nothing about if they are shoulder or not, to be correct. I am looking for the correct ones that belong on a 383 Cuda with the track pack option.
Jeff

anlauto

There's only one company making the correct reproduction seat belts for your 1970 Cuda, that is PG Classics. https://pgclassic.com/2850-70buk-mopar-1970-e-body-bucket-seat-belt-set/

There are several companies that will restore your original seat belts....my opinion the best is Bill Edwards :alan2cents:

http://www.allmoparseatbelts.com/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

A few years back I also was looking for a 3-point belt system. I guess I got tired of hooking up and unhooking 2 sets of  belts whenever I would go somewhere. I located a couple of '74 Challengers in one of the local u-pick yards. I stripped the belts and hardware out of both cars and then walked out after laying down $35.00. Cleaned them all up and they really turned out real nice. They are the deluxe belts with  chrome push button clasps. They hook up just like the new cars and make it simple to secure oneself in. These are OE and still have the cloth labels. Thanks,   Al

Daveh

I got mine from Dave at Roseville and love them.  Very high quality.  But that was 10 years ago and I can't speak to todays quality.  Maybe reach out to him?

Skdmark

Roseville sells the PG Classic belts. I picked up a set last spring from them for my 71.
One of the retractors was bad out of the box (wouldn't retract) so Roseville had PG drop ship a new one to me.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Cuda Cody