Main Menu

Any Holley HP users here? Questions

Started by 1973Barracuda, March 07, 2019, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1973Barracuda

Have throttle body wiring questions.

I need to go from four wires to three on the IAC and here to two for the TPS. Holley wasn't a great help.

Chryco Psycho

What other info you have for the IAC or the Holley system it should have 12v & feedback to computer .

1973Barracuda

The engine was originally DBW, went to a BBK 85mm throttle body. The schematic has the wires labeled as 2 IAC lows, and 2 Hi.

Chryco Psycho

Looks like there are typically 2 circuits so it could be a single power wire & 2 controlled grounds  :thinking:

1973Barracuda

I just started the harness install. Broke stuff out of the box the other day. I will join the Holley support site and see if I can get an answer there as well. I figured my calling the help line would have been the easy fix, not so much.

I appreciate your thinking about it, this stuff is a little outside my normal stuff honestly.

Jason

Chryco Psycho

Nothing is impossible to sort out there can only be so many variations , just have to work it through , it would be nice if the tech help lines had a clue which generally is not the case sadly .

1973Barracuda

Got on the Holley forum, was directed to the right guy. He was great to talk with, offered his advice for free and set me straight. He has online classes for ignorant newbs like me. He will get my business. Ordered the parts and will move forward.

Chryco Psycho

I am glad you finally got the right info  :twothumbsup: