Main Menu

Hemi swap help - inside

Started by Blake@diyhemi.com, April 27, 2021, 04:21:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Blake@diyhemi.com

Hey guys, long time since I've been on the bosrd.

Anyway, I had a message come through on our business page from a member here and it jogged my memory to come check in with you all.

We have been slammed busy with our business growing and keeping up with social media platforms.

I just wanted to tell you guys that I love to support this forum with technical help, but I'm not always on here. Please email me or message me on the typical social media platforms and I can get to you sooner.!

Also follow us on YouTube for technical help and check out the E body we are working on!

1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

anlauto

That was likely me, some of us old folk don't really get involved in all the new social media stuff... :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: anlauto on April 27, 2021, 04:26:39 AM
That was likely me, some of us old folk don't really get involved in all the new social media stuff... :tired:

Trust me, I much prefer a forum over Facebook and the others. I just find myself spread so thin on the other media's. Mostly answering the same questions many times over.

The organized platform of a forum is so much better for technical help. But kids today have a super short attention span.  :dunno:
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!