Main Menu

1162 Members ?

Started by anlauto, November 16, 2020, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's the number of members we have, almost 49% of our total, that have ZERO posts.... :'(

Come on guys, we know you're out there....don't be shy....Introduce yourself...tell us what your E Body is all about.... :popcorn:

This web site is only as good as the members that join in and participate....and we're all waiting to hear from you ! :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Gotta tell you Alan; if you get 569 texts saying "nah, bugger off" I'll fall off the chair! Seriously though, that's a lot of silent sams.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

How many of us are very active? 30? 40? :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Flatdad

Quote from: dodj on November 17, 2020, 04:29:07 AM
How many of us are very active? 30? 40? :dunno:

Depends on what you consider active, I'm on here almost every day, but only tend to post something maybe once a week.

That being said, of the forums I've been a member on (Moparts, FBBO, FEBO) this one is my favorite because the people aren't jerks to each other & its still about the cars.  :handshake:

Dakota

I'm usually poking around here a couple of times a day.   If you don't count the welcome messages for new members, I'm also at the 1-3 posts/week kind of clip since the major work on my car is completed.    I've gone to the e-bodies Facebook page a couple of times, but haven't made a habit of it because....well... it's on Facebook.

SgtSuperbird

I can see members only having a few posts, but, yes, zero is crazy. I only pipe in when I really, really have something to add, and I'm SURE about it. I'm new to the E-Body ownership, and I, like so many others, might feel hesitant to post, because there are many of you who know so much! (I do not mean that sarcastically.) I'm still in the learning phase and don't have a whole lot of knowledge to share.

7212Mopar

Something comes to mind. Are all registered members are at least one Ebodies owner? Wonders how many Challengers and Cudas from all the production years are actually still around. 20%, 30%?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Spikedog08

Quote from: 7212Mopar on November 17, 2020, 08:20:39 AM
Something comes to mind. Are all registered members are at least one Ebodies owner? Wonders how many Challengers and Cudas from all the production years are actually still around. 20%, 30%?

Not a requirement to join that you have to own an ebody so probably quite a  few don't own one.  As for how many are left . . . ??  Hard to tell . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 17, 2020, 10:01:32 AM
Quote from: 7212Mopar on November 17, 2020, 08:20:39 AM

Not a requirement to join that you have to own an ebody so probably quite a  few don't own one.  As for how many are left . . . ??  Hard to tell . .  :dunno:

I'm a member here, and for the record I DO NOT own an E Body....I can't afford one  :bigmoney: :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

It's not a problem if not everyone posts. A lot of forums have jerks so that makes people refrain from posting (I know not the case here). I think a lot of members do searches for their questions and find their answers which is great as we all don't want to answer the same questions over and over. This forum is a great library of reference information and I'm glad people use it that way. I actually am trying to refrain from posting too much and if someone asks a question and I see the question has been answered correctly I see no reason to muck it up by posting the same answer again.
I eat up everything Dan posts because I don't know that stuff and I always learn from him, and I miss Mike as I loved his techniques and the great results they got, Alan is always quick to help people with his vast experience as well. Also Chryco Psycho jumps in with great advice all the time too. There's tons of other great guys here too that we all can learn from.
Sheldon

anlauto

Funny you mention me Sheldon, because I look up to you...Guys like you with honest history in the hobby and can speak with years of experience  :worship: :drinkingbud:

js27

I am not on as much as I used to be since I retired. I use to get on everyday at Lunch time at work but now being at home I am usually hip deep in a home projects or working on my 67 Satellite plus since I sold my Challenger last year I don't have much to talk about..or pictures to post. Yea I do miss the Vert. Hell I am going post some pictures just for old time sake !!!
JS27

challengermaniac

Quote from: js27 on November 17, 2020, 12:14:32 PM
I am not on as much as I used to be since I retired. I use to get on everyday at Lunch time at work but now being at home I am usually hip deep in a home projects or working on my 67 Satellite plus since I sold my Challenger last year I don't have much to talk about..or pictures to post. Yea I do miss the Vert. Hell I am going post some pictures just for old time sake !!!
JS27

This is the saddest post ever!  Time to start looking for a new ebody ride!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

RzeroB

10x as many members (11,800+) on the E-Bodies Org Facebook page.
Apparently people prefer the smart phone friendly apps that you can take with you on the go.  :burnout:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

jimynick

Quote from: RzeroB on November 17, 2020, 12:52:29 PM
10x as many members (11,800+) on the E-Bodies Org Facebook page.
Apparently people prefer the smart phone friendly apps that you can take with you on the go.  :burnout:
God bless 'em. Being an old Luddite, I'll stick with this, thanks all the same.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"