Main Menu

71 Challenger S.D.

Started by tnljohnson, May 15, 2020, 08:13:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

tnljohnson

I have been a longtime lurker and figured it was time to introduce myself and my car. I have always loved the E bodies and 5 years ago decided to seriously start looking. In August of 2018 I finally found a 1972 Cuda that met most of what I was looking for. Unfortunately that was not meant to be and it fell of the transport truck and destroyed the front end. The search began again and I found a 71 Challenger last year and after learning the painful mistake from the previous car, I made sure it arrived safely. It is a numbers matching non R/T 340. Not the original color, however, it is a color that I like (B7) and will be keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. Not a perfect car, but definitely fun. I am not a mechanic or body guy, I work on computers but I am anxious to learn new things. I did my brakes last year, took parts of 3 days for a task most people get done in an afternoon, but I learned a lot from the experience.

EN2
N42  N85  R11  V6X  26
G33  J25  J54  J81  M21  N41
V1Y  U  A62  C16  C55  G31
GY8  H6Y3  000  308  078832
E55  D32  JH23  H1B  318684

71vert340

Welcome. You have a great looking car. Enjoy it.
Terry

cuda hunter

Cool car!  Even in it's original form that was a really cool optioned car!

Looks great now! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

oldmoparbuff

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! good looking car.  :handshake:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :wave:
Great looking Chall !

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on scoring your car. It looks great and I hope you get lots of enjoyment from it!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

BFM_Cuda

Welcome neighbor....   :cheers:

Nice looking Challenger..    :bigthumb:

xx88man

:welcome:  Gorgeous looking challenger. I have a 71 challenger too
Keep yer foot in it