Main Menu

72 Challenger in Washington. What's up everyone?

Started by MarctheDrifter, January 31, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MarctheDrifter

Just picked up a '72 Challenger, and it is quite the project. Needs a ton of work (obviously), and this seems like the best forum to get my questions answered. Right now just focused on getting the rust fixed (completely rotted out around the rear window and A-pillars, as usual). Not sure where to find new metal for the rear window though.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

MarctheDrifter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 31, 2018, 10:40:54 PM
Welcome @MarctheDrifter   :welcome:  I'm in WA too.  Nice project!   :veryexcited:

@Cuda Cody, I'm in Vancouver. We're practically neighbors.

Cuda Cody

Sweet!!!  I'm just off 503 on the way to Battle Ground near the Winco.

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY on the other side of the country.   For any parts questions including metal, I'd suggest starting with Dave or Jon at Roseville Moparts (www.rosevillemoparts.com).   They're a sponsor for the site (10% discount to members) and a terrific supplier.   Good luck with your project!

:welcome:

Brads70

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the site from West Michigan! Nice project car, and there's no better site than here to get e-body information and help!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Jay Bee

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
AMD should have any metal you need , Buy through @MoparDave

MoparDave

WELCOME..... From Michigan.....

:alan2cents: Since your in the far north west of the country. It is most advantageous to you to bundle as many parts you can afford at one time to have shipped. Especially on large bulky items. I ship parts all over the world and it is costly and it adds up fast.

As most will contest that its better to save one, then to crush one or let it rot.

Whats your Plan ?

:alan2cents: would be to get that disassembled and media blasted so you can get a clear picture of the Rot and the parts that you will need. Then you will know what it will take to make your project hole again. If I can assist let me know.  thx in advance.

Forum members get discounts when using Rosevillemoparts.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

xx88man

:welcome:  Welcome from Chilliwack B.C.  You will find many helpful people here. Nice project you have there!
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Congratulations you have found the best E Body web site in the world.  :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration