Main Menu

Coming in from the Volunteer state

Started by Barracuda1, February 06, 2023, 02:45:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Barracuda1

Been lurking for the past few months.  Working on putting back together a 70 Cuda V code.
Unfortunately, I was not the one who took it apart, but I am the one putting it back together.

Hope to meet some of you at Carlisle this year.

Mike

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world...don't be afraid to ask questions, that's why were here :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Blowout

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration as you've got a pretty good place to start!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Barracuda1

Thanks for the welcome.  I know I will enjoy this site and the people associated with it.
I have seen how eager everyone is to help each other.
My favorite pass time is to help others with their vehicles.  I am doing my best to be a bad influence, trying to get a brother and a cousin to purchase their project cars.  Both are looking for Mopars.
Been to the Mopar Nationals many times since 1984, but never made it to Carlisle.  I plan on changing that this year.
I have owned my Cuda since 1983.

Cuda Cody

71GranCoupe

Great to see you here. Don't be bashful, ask lots of questions from some of the best Mopar guys around. It is easy to upload pictures for any questions that you may have. be sure and share pictures of your ride when time permits.  :welcome:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  You'll find lots of help here. 

I waited until my car was "done" until I went to Carlisle for the first time.  In hindsight, I could've saved myself a small fortune by going sooner as I would've avoided all of the shipping costs from a bazillion individual part purchases. 

Good luck with your project. 

dodj

Quote from: Dakota on February 07, 2023, 02:47:33 AM

I waited until my car was "done" until I went to Carlisle for the first time.  In hindsight, I could've saved myself a small fortune by going sooner as I would've avoided all of the shipping costs from a bazillion individual part purchases. 

@Dakota , now you know for the next project....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill