Main Menu

Could not afford a new car...

Started by Maddawg, March 22, 2020, 01:36:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama
Great looking Cuda , I would be all over that also , 4 spd ?

Maddawg

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 22, 2020, 08:39:12 PM
Welcome from Panama
Great looking Cuda , I would be all over that also , $ spd ?

Thanks. 4 speed, pistol grip. Pretty faithful restoration, at least until I started adding some of my touches. Unfortunately I was not provided with any history on the car. Started out life as a 318 per the VIN. Whoever did the restoration must have had one heck of a pristine donor car. I am neither a restoration nor Mopar expert, but I have been all over this car and have yet to find a speck of rust or any weld that does not look factory. And it is obviously not just some rattle can "hide the bad spots with paint and undercoating restoration".

dodgemania

JS29

CudaMoparRay

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on a great looking car!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

FIAARMN

That's a H ell of a car, no problem as a clone, I would drive the paint off it  :twothumbsup:
1970 AAR Cuda Limelight Green,White Interior, - Hamtramck Built 36k miles, Verified All Numbers Match - Broadcast Sheet, Warranty Card & Window Sticker!

FSHTAIL

:cooldance: that's a great looking car, however I would recommend a harness bar because that setup could cause injury in an accident, spine compression...

It wouldn't pass NHRA rules for safety
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)