Main Menu

cuda-challenger retread, 72bluNblu is back!

Started by 72bluNblu, April 20, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72bluNblu

Hey guys!   :wave:

Some of you may remember me from C-C, I've got a 1972 Challenger with a 318/904 and a whole mess of suspension and handling upgrades. It was my daily driver for about 70k miles and close to 7 years. I stopped posting over there and never really started posting over here, the website launch and all that kind of happened at the same time I was parking my Challenger and using my '74 Duster/Demon clone as my primary mode of transportation. So I've been lurking around here for awhile but spending all my forum time over an at A-body forum.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back into working on my Challenger again more, so I thought I would check in, start a restoration thread (it's gonna be a doozy, there's a whole lot of panel replacement going on), maybe sell off some of my extra/leftover stock parts from my Challenger from the changes of direction and upgrades etc.

I know you guys like pictures, so I'll post up an old one of my Challenger for now (back when it still looked good from 20 ft away) and my current '74 Duster ride.

cuda hunter

Lots of folks showing up here on this forum today!
Glad you made it over.  Of course we remember you from that other site.

Do you keep the same name over on fabo?

Welcome!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck redoing your Challenger.....

Jay Bee

bluespruce

anlauto

Well...it took you long enough, but we're glad you came.... :cheers:
You'll find this is the best E Body web site in the world.....don't believe me ? Check out the main site, you'll never find more E Body info anywhere on the net....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Welcome [back] from Panama  :panama:  :wave:

CudaMoparRay

72bluNblu

Thanks guys!

Yeah I've been kinda just lurking around for awhile, it seems like a great forum. Just didn't have much to post because I wasn't doing a ton of work on my Challenger. Well, I did a bunch and then kinda stopped while I decided on a plan of action after finding some really gnarly issues. I'll leave all that to my restoration thread.

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 20, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
Lots of folks showing up here on this forum today!
Glad you made it over.  Of course we remember you from that other site.

Do you keep the same name over on fabo?

Welcome!

Yeah for simplicity I have the same username on pretty much all of the boards, FABO, FEBO, FBBO, Moparts, even the Road Runner Nest. Protouring Mopar is the only place I have a different handle but that place is pretty much dead. I pretty much only post over at FABO though. And here now of course.  :D

71-440

Joe

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY :wave:   I remember reading a bunch of your posts on tire selection and fitment on the "other" site.   Glad to have you here!

Brads70

moparcar

Welcome to the site. I've alway enjoyed your posts on the other sites. You've always have had a lot of good "stock based" suspension feedback.
Wes

shawge

1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill