Main Menu

Greeting From Vermont

Started by VermontMopar, May 28, 2019, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

VermontMopar

Greetings!    I was encouraged to join this site by Chryco after he found a message I left him on the CC site (where I was fairly active for years).    I've been kind of out of touch over the past few years.... but still have my 2 Challengers ('70 Convertible and '74 Rallye), as well as a '68 Charger RT.   

But - I'm back -- although I'm sort of in the process of "de-cluttering" my life and possessions (including car parts I've accumulated).     Having spent a few hours surfing this site, I see familiar names... and cars....   like a homecoming!     

My best to all!

Vermont Mopar

aka  Doug

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Doug , great to see you here  :bradsthumb:
Neil

js27

Welcome from SC. Also  from Cuda/Challenger.com
JS27

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big warm  :welcome: to the site from cool West Michigan, and from another previous CC member...

:ohyeah:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Also a cc.com transplant.  You'll be glad you moved.

nsmall

Another cc.com welcoming you.  Its a great site here with great people.

BIGSHCLUNK

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from yet another ex-cc.c'er  :wave:

JS29

:welcome: It is a greener pasture over here!  :handshake:

Brads70

Doug great to see you joined up on here! So loved your Charger , really enjoyed it when you drove it to Carlisle!  It inspired my good friend Mike to buy one and restore it. It's pretty much finished now. We still talk about yours, it kind of a "benchmark" for us!  :drooling:

mopar thunder

:welcome: from Florida. Glad you signed on.  :cheers:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

A great  :welcome: from Riverside, CA

1 Wild R/T

Welcome back from another CC.com member... Obviously you have good taste... Nice collection..

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: You'll have something in common with Murray (Blown Motor) in that he just got a black beauty of a 68 Charger!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"