Main Menu

greetings from Italy

Started by antonellomopar, October 03, 2020, 03:36:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

antonellomopar

Hello everybody
I live in Italy, and since 1985 I have had E bodies in my garage. My firts was a 71 Cuda 383 4 speed, found with 19.000 miles in an italian junkyard, but running and in good shape. Still have the car, with 21.000 miles now. Second one was found a year later, in 86, and was a 70 Hemicuda 4 speed, export built for Italy. Engine was in very bad shape, but have rebuilt it and still driving and enjoying it, with 20.000 km on the odometer. Third find was a 70 Challenger 440 six pack auto, Go Mango with SE interior in burnt orange. Car was found in Switzerland in 2000, and was very rusty and without engine. Have put it back to new condition, and still have it today. In 2010 found  a 71 Cuda 383 conv B5 in France, completely disassembled but almost complete, so had to get it. And last one is a 71 Challenger 440 six pack four speed that I bought off an ebay auction some months ago. It is in bad shape, and am starting resto now.If I can figure how to post pics, will put something on this post.
Thank you

antonellomopar

Hemicuda

antonellomopar

antonellomopar

70 Challenger 440 six pack

antonellomopar

Dakota

:wave:  WOW!  That is quite a collection of E-Bodies!   Welcome to the site from Buffalo, New York.   

antonellomopar

71 Challenger 440 six pack 4 speed project

6bblgt

kdcarman

Nice!  Welcome from Orland Park, IL.
Where in Italy are you located?

I assume you can't drive those cars in Rome?   :o

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world....That's one heck of a collection of cars. :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

VCODE

Benvenuto,
Nice cars you have. Where are you from in Italy. My family is from Southern Italy. I have been to all parts of Italy. Will be going again once this pandemic is over.
Bob

Matt M

WoW
Great cars man.
Hell of an Introduction.

Welcome to the forum.

Matt

Brads70

Welcome! Wow great collection! "Found in a junkyard" wow that's crazy!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from Canada. Great collection, especially considering where you are.
Sheldon

cudamadd

Welcome to the mopar family very nice collection of cars chow  :australia: