Main Menu

Greetings from Northern California

Started by GreenFish71, February 25, 2023, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GreenFish71

Hello fellow E-body aficionados !  I've been lurking on the for months now and have learned a lot from reading the various posts. Everyone seems real welcoming to newer members, and there is a genuine willingness to help out fellow members with answers and advice. It's a great forum, and I look forward to expanding my knowledge about all e-bodies and getting to know fellow members.

As for my e-body, it's a 1971 'Cuda 340-4sp, GF3, numbers matching motor/trans, factory billboard and factory front/rear spoiler car.

anlauto

That sounds like a real cool car :drooling: Welcome to the best E Body website in the world  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GreenFish71

Thank you Alan. My compliments on your restoration work. I've been to your webpage many times, and I'm always impressed with the quality of the work

Mr Cuda

I'm  glad you joined.  Another 71 owner coming aboard.
I hope all the "lurkers" who read your intro will decide to come aboard.
It's not scary,  it's informative.

70_440-6Cuda

Welcome from So Cal!  I can attest to the willingness to help out a newbie - I rely on this site for getting the details correct, and always find some unique tidbit of information that helps keep me in the right direction.  Very cool car, lets see some photos
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

Quote from: GreenFish71 on February 26, 2023, 07:20:27 AM
Thank you Alan. My compliments on your restoration work. I've been to your webpage many times, and I'm always impressed with the quality of the work

Oh, well thank you very much  :drinkingbud: We're all on here to help....so stick, participate and enjoy....and of course share some pictures of your car  :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you with us!

Brads70

Welcome, post up some pictures of your Cuda when you can!  :wave:

GreenFish71

A few pics of the 'Cuda. Previous owner repainted car but to a non-GF3 green color. I was told by a Ford aficionado that the color is a Ford color, but I'm not certain.  Overall it's a nice driver.

Blowout

:welcome: great forum to be a part of. Sounds like a cool car!

Moparmade

Welcome glad your aboard
Nice looking cuda

B5fourspeed

GreenFish71

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on your car, it looks great!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario  :canada:  I love the colour of your car. I sure hope it's not a Ford colour, then I wouldn't be able to like as much.  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel