Main Menu

Hello everyone from middle Ga.

Started by Dynamo, September 10, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dynamo

Have searched this site for answers several times and will have some questions for sure. Have had this 72 challenger (JS23H2B) since the mid 80s and have been working on it for several years but its going back together now that I have time. The photos are old but show what I started with and how far I've been.
Thanks for the videos on the steering column Cody, just did mine and that was a lot of help. Came out great by the way.

nsmall

Looks like someone is going "all out."  Thats awesome you have had the car for over 30 years.   :bradsthumb:  Welcome and keep the questions coming.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Dynamo   :welcome:  I like your subframe connectors!  :clapping:   :banana:

Lemontwist

Welcome from PA.  You will get all kinds of help here.  Look forward to more pictures :banana: :banana:
Drew

CudaMoparRay

dodgemania

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the forum from sunny West Michigan! Congrats on having such a nice project car, and for having it so long! That looks like an awesome commitment you have made to restore it, and it looks awesome as well! Superb!

:ohyeah:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Timbbuc2

Welcome from Alabama, great looking car
Get in, I'll drive

xx88man

:welcome:  from Chilliwack B.C. Canada. Nice looking project you have there.    :wowzers: 
Keep yer foot in it

jimynick

Welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration! Like Cody said, I like the subframe connectors and put them in mine as well.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from the Niagara Penninsula.  :canada:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

rebelyell

Cudakiller70