Main Menu

Hello fellow E body enthusiasts!

Started by Jalaska907, December 29, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jalaska907

Hey there everyone!  I'm Justin Baldwin from Kenai, Alaska.  I'm the proud owner of a 70 TA, 4spd car.  Im in the middle of a complete restoration and Im looking foreword to getting advice, helping others, and watching other peoples builds. 

Heres a few quick pictures, car is painted and getting assembled currently.  Ill start a restoration thread here shortly.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama !!
Another C7 T/A 4 spd !!
The build looks like it is progressing well , Thanks for the pix !

Brads70

Welcome, car is looking great, nice job!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Jalaska907   :welcome:  Looks like a great project.  Can't wait to see more.   :banana:

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!  I see that you've already marked your location on the member map.   I think you may be the first member here from Alaska.  Looks like you have a nice setup to make progress during all those cold days and nights...  and you 've got a guy sunning himself in Panama enjoying the view.  The global reach of this community is remarkable.

ToxicWolf

Jay Bee

Roadman

:unitedstates: :rebelflag"               :wave:              :welcome:

blown motor

Welcome from Ontario, Canada. Can't be many e-bodies in Alaska, It'll certainly be a head turner.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Welcome from Texas ! Nice ride you are working on !
Is Kenai where there is good brown bear viewing ?
A brother and I did a 1000 mile motorcycle trip around Alaska last Sept 2016 .
Beautiful country, ended up buying 10 acres near Skwentna.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cudakiller70

Jalaska907

Yeah, there is quite a few bears around, brown and black, in fact we have a brown bear that lives in our subdivision

Jalaska907

Thanks for the nice welcome.  I know of a dozen or so e-body cars here in Alaska, and I know of 2 TA car including mine.  Another unique feature of my TA is that its a N95 car.  Came from California in 2000 or 2001.  I have over 2000 pictures of the car from when I bought it, all through tear down and re assembly.  If there is any detail pics that anybody needs, let me know, Im more than happy to share.  ill keep loading pictures up as time allows.  Ive lurked around other forums for some time now, and I have a restoration thread started at justforebodies.com    Travis King and Cudy Cody has helped me out on the FB group already.   Im really enjoying the e-bodies.org layout and information, its quite impressive.  Looking foreword to chatting with everyone and sharing the excitement of a restoration.

Topcat

Welcome Justin.

I've been at Kenai before.
Great place.

Looking forward to watching your progress.