Main Menu

Hello from Boston

Started by tmirisola, January 26, 2020, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

tmirisola

Hi :-)

In November of 1971 at 19yrs old I purchased a 1972 Top Banana Challenger Raylle. 340/4spd  I lost it due to a theft in 1973. Ever since then I've always wanted another Raylle. Well, I just purchased one 48 years later. Of course, It was more than I paid for the new one in 1971.

This car is a numbers matching project car and I'm sure I will have many days of smiling driving pleasure. I'm going to have a lot of questions as I've started the process of searching for parts and pieces to bring this car back to 100% OE.

The Yellow Challenger pictured was mine in 1972. The blue Challenger is my next project car. Thank You for having me :-)

Tom Mirisola

1999 C5 Corvette
1933 Ford Model 40

dodgemania

:welcome: To the site. sweet challenger  :cheers:

torredcuda

:welcome: Doesn`t look like the Boston I`ve been to, I see grass,  suburb?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   It's great that you've got an opportunity to fill the void left by that theft.  You will find lots of great help here. 

RT999

:welcome: to the site from central Oregon! Great looking challenger :twothumbsup:

Fern

:welcome:
Just north of you in the north shore.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

RusTy/SE

Welcome back to Rallye-world and welcome to the forum :D

:welcome:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! glad you got to fill that void! Took me 35 years, but I call it therapy now.  :handshake: Is this car a 4-speed like the one you had?

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

Sweet Color @tmirisola   :inlove:  And welcome to the forum.  :welcome:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and may I say that that's one hell of a "project"!!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

Welcome! Have you had the car long?  I ask because over on the other site we all used to hang out at there was a member from Boston ( I think) that had a very similar car . Superblue72 I think his screen name was?

CudaMoparRay

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!