Main Menu

Hello from Canada!

Started by 72 Challenger, October 12, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72 Challenger

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this is a common story but I was a member at C-C (74 Challenge) and had a 1974 Purple Challenger. Earlier this year I had sold the vehicle and went on the search for a new car and had not logged on C-C in months. About two weeks ago I picked up my new ride, a 1972 Challenger Rally 340. When I logged in to C-C I noticed a serious drop in participation and a lack of answers that usually came quickly. When looking for a place to find answers I stumbled upon this site and noticed a lot of familiar faces. I joined right up.

I sort of miss my old ride since I learnt so much from it but what I learnt from the old I applied to the new! I bought a car that had just received a complete rotisserie restoration but is lacking some details, which is perfect for a guy like me. I love all those little details that can be accomplished over the winter!

The car is a 1972 Challenger 340 Rally car. Auto 727, came with some cool documents (bill of sale, order sheet) vin tag etc... Real sure grip car, real Y1 Top Banana. Enjoy some pics while I go and find the right section to go ask some questions!

Take care,

Scott.

Someday I will have a J0b.

Roadman

:rebelflag"   Welcome aboard    :wave:      :welcome:   That is one sweet car.    :banana:

72 Challenger

Thanks! stoked to be back in the e-body game!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @72 Challenger   :welcome:  Sure looks like you found a super clean car!   :clapping:  Thanks for sharing some photos.   :banana:

blown motor

Welcome to the site Scott from Mitchell, ON. You'll likely recognize everybody here.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Welcome.....Nice car, looks pretty clean ! :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7212Mopar

No side vents at the fender on a 340 Rallye car?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Brads70

:wave:  Welcome great to see you around again!  :bradsthumb:

Spikedog08

Welcome Scott!  Glad you found us!  Yep a lot of members have bailed on cc.com and now spend their time here!  Great place for all of us e-body junkies and MOPAR lovers! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Scott
Glad you made it over here , looks like a great 72 Challenger too  :bradsthumb:

benlavigne

Welcome Scott from a couple of hours away in Montreal!
Did you pick up this car in Qc?

ben

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome Scott from SoCal. I too,was a C-C. Com change over, found a lot of Tech help and comraderie here whether your ride is a Hemi or a 6-cylinder car. Your '72 Rallye 340 Challenger is really a great looking ride.     Thanks,   Al

72 Challenger

If you are into the mopar scene In Montreal you will recognize the car. That is where I bought the car from a good guy. He built a nice car and I think I can improve it even more.

72 Challenger

Previous owner couldn't come to terms with putting holes in the body. I have them, they are painted and ready to go back on. Likely spring time.

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard from St. Catharines  :twothumbsup: