Main Menu

C.C. Pilgrim

Started by 73_Cuda_4_Me, September 26, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

73_Cuda_4_Me

Thanks, Chryco and 1ownr! It gets crazy on the dunes every summer!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

70/6chall

Thought you'd enjoy one of my before and after, since I liked yours so much. Again to you a big MOPAR Welcome from SoCal.     Thanks,   Al

73_Cuda_4_Me

:twothumbsup:

Nice job on your car, Al! It looks awesome! Thanks!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

70/6chall

Thanks, "73 Cuda 4 me"........ I believe the first pic was sometime in the early 80's, Thrush 60" sidekicks, gold toned aluminum wheels (good thing I hung on to the OEM Rallye's). The second pic is more recent. Can we say full circle.      Thanks,   Al

Brads70

Quote from: 70/6chall on October 10, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
Thanks, "73 Cuda 4 me"........ I believe the first pic was sometime in the early 80's, Thrush 60" sidekicks, gold toned aluminum wheels (good thing I hung on to the OEM Rallye's). The second pic is more recent. Can we say full circle.      Thanks,   Al

Were they Minilite rims?

70/6chall

Good eye Brad! No not the minilight, superlights. These were the 14x7 aluminum so made by the Hands Engineering Co. Out of LA ca. I bought them used, and then had them polished. I bought a spray can of Color Chrome in gold by Cal Custom, at the time everyone was into the gold chrome look. I was no different,I masked the wheels and shot just the center part. Just a fad. Here's a picture close-up of the wheel so as to get the dished effect.     Thanks,   Al

RusTy/SE

Love the before and after photos @73_Cuda_4_Me  :bigthumb:

:welcome:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Lilian

welcome aboard !!

nice ride !!