Main Menu

Hello from Carlisle, PA

Started by cudaboy340, March 07, 2017, 06:28:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaboy340

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ed Buczeskie (Ed B works just fine  :waving:) and I am the Event Manager for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals.  I've been hearing a lot about this new site and decided to check it out for myself.

I've been running the Carlisle show for a little over 10 years now but trust me, I've been a die hard Mopar guy a lot longer than that!  Here's my list of current Mopars:
-1948 Plymouth - 318/auto
-1967 Plymouth Belvedere - Hotchkis TVS (hopefully soon to be 3rd Gen Hemi w/EFI)
-1968 Charger 318
-1968 Charger 383
-1970 Road Runner
-1970 Barracuda convertible
-1970 'Cuda 383/4-speed
-1970 Dart Swinger 340 clone
-1971 Barracuda
-1972 Duster
-1973 Dart Swinger 340 "what if car"
-1995 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe Nitro Yellow Green (wife's baby - still like new)
-2000 Intrepid ES
-2001 Jeep Wrangler lifted on 33s
-2001 Ram
-2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

I always like to make people aware of my Mopar addiction so they know that I run the show out of PASSION.  I also like to think that I have a very diverse love of Mopars so that no one can say that I favor one type or discriminate against another.  In addition to the above, I also had an '87 Shelby Daytona 5-speed Turbo II that was one of the most enjoyable cars that I've ever owned and a '78 Power Wagon that I loved but I didn't have time to keep ahead of the rust.  About the only thing that's missing is something from the Forward Look era but I WILL own one eventually.  I truly love them all.

I will try to post on here when I can (or at least lurk around) but this is the start of my busiest time of year...and it only gets busier from now until July!  Also, I am about to break ground on my Dream Garage which SHOULD be next week  :fingerscrossed:

I registered with my personal email but here is my work email if anyone needs/wants to contact me: EdB@CarlisleEvents.com

Thanks!!

Ed

P.S. All of my E-Bodies need to be restored but here's a shot of my 383 'Cuda from around 1991.  FYI, the spot on the rocker isn't rust - it's the original B5 peeking through.

Rev-It-Up

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!  So glad to have you on the forum.  Carlisle has been the one place we all meet up once a year for the past 12 years or so.  Thank you for making it such a great show! 

You have quite the collection!   :clapping: :clapping: 
Rev-It-Up

ec_co

:welcome:   happy to have you here!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cudakiller70

ChallengerHK

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!!!   That is quit A collection you have. :drooling:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

So glad to have you here @cudaboy340    :welcome:  And thank you for all you do to make Carlisle an incredible show each year.   :clapping:

Post some photos of your dream shop once you get started.   :popcorn:  We LOVE seeing people build their garages and shops.   :yes:   

303 Mopar

Welcome Ed, glad to have you here and glad the word is spreading about this site!   :welcome: :grouphug:

HP_Cuda

:welcome:

Welcome there! I'm sure you will find there are a bunch of us passionate Mopar owners around here.
:twothumbsup:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Spikedog08

Hello Ed,  Glad to see you signed up!  Great site here!  Enjoy!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

SpikeDog08 (Dave) is our front man and head Carlisle organizer.  He has handled this stuff for over a decade with the CC site and is our man with the plan here too.  We should have a huge turn out this year with both sites sharing one tent!   :veryexcited:  We would love to get a big tent if possible!   :please:    Anything you can do to help us Ed is very much appreciated.  :drinkingbud:

And lets see some more photos of that cool 383 Cuda.   :takepicture:  What's the plan with her?  Going to restore her back to stock?  Is it going to stay B5 blue?  That's a great color.

RUNCHARGER

Welcome: That's a cool list of cars.
Sheldon

Roadman

:welcome:   Great to see you here.    :wave:

Marc70challenger

Welcome.   :drinkingbud:

And great show ... been last couple years ... fantastic time - if not for this crew not sure if we would have ever gotten to !!!!