Main Menu

Hello from Houston

Started by Roberts440, January 10, 2023, 01:38:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roberts440

Hello, I hope I can find and share help here.  I've had a '70 Challenger for about 20 years, but haven't done a restoration on it yet.  I'm just trying to keep it running while I work up to it.  This is the first forum I've joined for the Challanger, but I am in a couple of other forums for other cars.

Looking forward to being here!

Blowout

:welcome: great forum/people and very helpful!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.   I've spent many an hour "driving" (parked?) on I-45 when I used to live in the Houston area.   I have a 70 Challenger as well.   Best of luck on continuing your restoration.   You'll find great help here.   

Oh, and we LOVE pictures of E-bodies!.   Post a few if you're up for it.

cudamadd

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration!   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario  :canada:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

JS29

70vert

Welcome, glad you found us all (:
I'm in Houston too, up 249 almost to Tomball. I've had my 70 Challenger nearly 40 years and finally started it's restoration about 10 years ago, they are never done  ;)   Good luck with yours, keep us posted.

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah!  You'll get a lot of help, without drama, either keeping your Chally running or restoring it!   :twothumbsup:  You'll really like the members here!   :bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho