Main Menu

Hello From Newville Pennsylvania

Started by Moparmaniackev, July 15, 2020, 01:23:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparmaniackev

Hello Everyone,
     I am new to this sight and am looking forward to chatting with most of you. My son and i have recently purchased a 1970 Dodge Challenger SE car to restore together. My son is 25 yrs old and i am 52. I had a 1970 challenger Se since he was 1 year old but lost it in a garage fire about 10 years ago which broke both our hearts dearly. We made a decision to do one together 50/50 and we have landed a decent shell to start with. We will need much advice along the way and mamy hard to find SE parts to buy. This seems to be the place to look for both of those. Look forward to many chats with most of you and help finding the parts we need. Thank you all so much for the add

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California
Sorry to hear about the fire but glad you're back in the game again

Moparmaniackev

Thank you. I have done a 1972 Plymouth Duster over since the garage fire to enjoy and drag race. This is my first E Body since though.

anlauto

Wow, great project for you and your son, I look forward to pictures along the way.
You've found the best E Body site in the world ! Welcome :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Moparmaniackev

Thank you so much anlauto look forward to much with this site.

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!  What is your build plan?  :popcorn:

Moparmaniackev

@JS29 our goal is a very nice resto mod. Hellcat power plant with a tremec 6 speed behind it. But we want the body and interior to look pretty much original with some slight modifications. I do want all the SE trim on the car since it was originally an SE car. I wanna be able to drive it anywhere when it's done.

cudamadd

:welcome: The lost of a car in a garage fire sucks bad . Looks like a nice project car to build with your son . And a very nice duster  cheers  :australia:

Moparmaniackev

Cudamadd thank you so much. It's the time spent with my son that will be priceless. Looking forward to it.

7E-Bodies

Welcome aboard @Moparmaniackev ! Glad I lured you in  :yes: Now remember, it's like Hotel California...you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!  :bigthumb: Seriously, glad you're here.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Moparmaniackev

Thank you so much @7E-Bodies for recommending this sight to me. I don't wanna leave. Just the little time i spent looking around there's so much good here...thank you so much

Brads70

Welcome, sorry about your first Challenger. That would be a heart breaker. Enjoy your new project!

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

73chalngr

Welcome.  What et's for the duster ?  SE rear window plug Philadelphia Craigslist

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama !!
There was a SE rear window listed on the site about 1 month ago for a decnt price , Once I swap mine I will also have one available . The rest of The SE parts will be tough to locate .