Main Menu

Hello from NM

Started by Cuda1970, November 29, 2020, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda1970

Hello all,

Just recently purchased a 1970 340 Cuda after I found the color I was looking for with a vinyl top. I have owned a project 1970 for a couple of years as well, but am waiting for my son to get a bit older so he can put his own touches on it.

I have been going through everything on the car very closely and have been searching this site for lots of info, which I greatly appreciate. I am currently researching info on tuning the 340 for 7000' elevation.

Look forward to gaining more knowledge and sharing info as well.

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada, what a great looking Cuda.
Sheldon

Swamp Donkey

Another welcome from BC.  Nice looking car.  I was working down in my shop about an hour ago and got my son to help me with my Cuda.  Took the hood off.  How old is you son?  Mines 18, almost 19 so he's a great age for me to wrangle him into helping me on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on both the car and your son. Sounds like you're a lucky man to have both.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @Cuda1970   :welcome:  Great color choice for a cuda.   :perfect10:

Dakota

:handshake: Glad to have you aboard.  Welcome from Buffalo, NY.  Beautiful car!

JS29

cudamadd

:welcome to the forum very nice looking cuda  :australia:

Spikedog08

Beautiful car!  Looks amazing!  As for turning your carb for that elevation, I would ask @Chryco Psycho as he would more than likely have that information!  Good Luck! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama , nice find ! :wave:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside , California

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands! Beautiful Cuda with a great color combo!  :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

SRT392

nsmall

Looking great.  Thanks for sharing. :bradsthumb:

340challconvert

:welcome: from New Jersey

Nice Cuda

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible