Main Menu

Hello from Northern California

Started by KindredSpirit, October 25, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

KindredSpirit

Nice site, everyone.  I got here from watching the YouTube videos on steering column rebuilding (thanks Cody.)  I have no E-Body at this time but I have owned three:  A brand new 1971 'Cuda 340 purchased 10-01-1971, a second 1971 'Cuda 340 purchased in 1986, and finally a 1970 AAR purchased in 1995.  The two '71 cars were both factory shakers, the first one with four speed and the other with console 727.  The AAR was also an automatic, Rallye Red with body colored elastomeric bumpers F & R.  My current project is a 340 Swinger but since it shares so many mechanical components I am finding this site super helpful.  Cheers.

Topcat

Welcome.   :welcome:

Maybe you remember Rick who sold parts in the 80's in Santa Clara.

Many days we had fun on El Camino Real if you were out that way.

Plumcrazzy

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @KindredSpirit   :welcome:   hope the videos helped.   :drinkingbud:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with the Swinger- one of my favourite cars!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71-440

Joe

Cudakiller70

Welcome from another Krazyfornian  :needphotos: lets see your current car!

1 Wild R/T

Welcome! We might be an E body site but we like all Mopar's.... Allot of us like all American Muscle... And a few like all kinds of cars..  Well except Priuses... All Priuses should be squashed by a Sherman Tank....  :rofl:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama , Nothing wrong with a 340 Swinger  :twothumbsup:

floorit426

Welcome to the site, from another NorCal! You're right, this site is very helpful and full of very nice, knowledgeable  folks.

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YellowThumper

Welcome from SoCal.
Yep pics are a must.

:waving:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudagirl3406

:welcome: from New Jersey.

Nice collection of cars you had.  :bigthumb:

My Dad has a '70 340 Swinger; 4 speed... was a super cool car.  Too bad he wouldn't let his daughter ever drive it.    :-[

Good luck with your build.