Main Menu

Hello from PA

Started by Nepagarage, May 03, 2020, 06:46:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Nepagarage

Just getting the introduction out of the way! My name is Darrell and from PA near Scranton.  I'm slowly starting on a 1970 Challenger. Started life as a 318/904 car and am still open on what ultimately is going in it. Something of a ford guy (please don't hold it against me!) but always a soft spot for the mopars too!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you with us here Darrell.   I have a 70 Challenger as well.  Post some pictures of your car when you can. 

anlauto

Well...you've found the best E Body website in the world, so welcome  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

dodgemania

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! I was raised around Ford's. I love my ford pick-up and wrecker. :handshake:

Plumcrazzy

Welcome from North Central West Virginia.  :welcome:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cudamadd

Hi Darrell a very big welcome from down under :australia:

usraptor

Scooter

Quote from: Nepagarage on May 03, 2020, 06:46:18 AM
Just getting the introduction out of the way! My name is Darrell and from PA near Scranton.  I'm slowly starting on a 1970 Challenger. Started life as a 318/904 car and am still open on what ultimately is going in it. Something of a ford guy (please don't hold it against me!) but always a soft spot for the mopars too!

Welcome PA from CA! Mopar and Ford can live together peacefully... my driveway.

&

:welcome:

jimynick

Quote from: Scooter on May 05, 2020, 05:05:56 PM
Quote from: Nepagarage on May 03, 2020, 06:46:18 AM

Welcome PA from CA! Mopar and Ford can live together peacefully... my driveway.

&

:welcome:
"Nice set!" said the vicar to the nun, and that's a nice set, too! 66 or 67 Fairlanes have been a favourite ever since my buddy dumped a 428 SCJ in his 66. That car would spin the tires at 60 mph. I'm just envious man.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

KiraJW

Hello.
:stayinlane:  Scooter, you have awesome cars!