Main Menu

Hello from PA

Started by JBPenn, October 11, 2020, 09:34:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JBPenn

Hi,

happy to finally be a part of the forum.  I am located in Central PA. I am helping a friend restore Mopars in Germany  :germany: by trying to source parts and cars for him. I will probably post some requests and wanted posts. Mopar parts are near impossible to find in Europe so this forum hopefully will be a great source of education and a help finding them.

Thank you,

JB

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world !  :grouphug:

Restoring cars in North America is hard enough, I couldn't imagine attempting it overseas  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

:welcome: to the site
Nice that your are helping a friend in Germany with their Mopar
Pics always welcome

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

JS29

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   I'm sure you'll find great help here in your parts search.

cudamadd

Lemontwist

Welcome from Mechanicsburg, PA  You will find this site the best :veryexcited:
Drew

Finoke

Welcome from Horsham Pa.  :banana:

ply64post

Welcome from Central,Pa

jimynick

Welcome from not in PA! Whoops, I mean Ontario,  :canada:   :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

340sport

Welcome from Maryland. I'm not far from you, let me know if you need help with anything. :burnout:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

JBPenn

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! Yes it is definitely a challenge (pun not intended) to restore overseas especially since these cars barely made it to Europe. We are currently looking for a rolling chassis 70-74 Challenger. If you want check out my post in the wanted section and reply. Thanks a ton!