Main Menu

Hello from Pa.

Started by 71violetcuda, December 05, 2020, 01:52:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71violetcuda

Hello Everyone,  New guy here from Lancaster county Pa., home to lots of horse and buggys here in Amish land.
First car was a 65 Dodge Dart 4 door slant 6, then onto a 72 Cuda 340 4spd car at 17 yrs old...fun and scary times with that car . Cuda was hit hard by a drunk driver, talk about a bummed out 17yr old , boy was I ever. Next was a 73 Challenger 340 auto , sold that for a Harley...talk about stupid (no offense Harley owners)...car went up in value and the Harley went down.....
  Now I have a 71 Cuda 440 4spd car, which is a driver that I could afford and looks decent from 20ft away, but the owner before me was a hack,lots of work to do on this car .Anyway, wish I had found this site years ago. Thanks to all who built the site and those who contribute ! Mopars Rule !

JS29

:welcome: You have the better seat's I see. the standard seat's in a 71 were not my favorite. Tell us more about your car, Transmission, rallye cluster ext ext.    :handshake:

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @71violetcuda   :welcome:  That is a great cuda!  :1place:  :perfect10:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Great car and everyone here is happy to lend any experience we may have.
Sheldon

Dakota

:wave: welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.   Glad to have you with us. 

Those

Hello from western Pa, about 4 1/2 hours from your area. Nice Cuda.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on scoring the holy grail of cudas! Great place to begin!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands! That's a great Cuda!  :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

cudamadd

Welcome great looking cuda you have there  :australia:

Northcuda

Welcome from France  :france:
A beautiful Cuda and a hell of a garden tool collection!
A Barracuda 70 that wants to be as big as a Cuda Trans am.

Finoke

Welcome from Horsham Pa. Not to far from you!  :banana:

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah.  Cuda looks really nice.  BTW, you can own a Harley and a Cuda at the same time.  Have done so for many years.  :haha:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

Lemontwist

Welcome from Mechanicsburg, PA  Glad you found us  :welcome:
Drew