Main Menu

Hello from So Cal

Started by Litchkar, September 14, 2020, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Litchkar

Life long  Mopar fan, five years ago I replaced my 72 Challenger I drove in college( long time ago).
I found a 71 Challenger convertible on Craig's list that was a basket case. It has been 5 years, and I will always be tweaking it. 71 340, now a 371 stroker, auto trans, Y-1 Top Banana.

JS29

xx88man

:welcome:  from B.C. Canada. Cool challenger. I also have a 71
Keep yer foot in it

70/6chall

Litchkar, beautiful Challenger great in that color. Welcome to you from another SoCal resident (Inland Empire). I have a '70 Challenger that Ive owned for awhile.  Al

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Beautiful E body !

YellowThumper

Welcome to the site from SoCal North Oc.
You have my dream car...

And don't worry about the sidways pics. That is one of the many enjoyable items within this site.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mopsquad

Welcome from Palm Springs!  Great looking Mopar!

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: Also from Riverside, California

autoxcuda

Welcome from Simi Valley

Hope to see you and the Challenger at Fall Fling Oct 24, 2020 at Irwindale. Just up the freeway north of you.

Fall Fling: https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/we-are-a-go-fall-fling-oct-24th-2020-atirwindale-speedway-mopar-swap-show-drags/18042/msg234411#new

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RT999

Hello and :welcome: from central Oregon very cool mopar  :wave:

Brads70

:welcome:  Welcome, beautiful car! Enjoy!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on that car of yours, it's a beauty!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Poolshark314

1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

nsmall

Welcome from Lancaster CA.  Congratulations!!!