Main Menu

Hello from So.CAl!

Started by 72_FISH, January 19, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72_FISH

Hello from So. Cal. I have a 3 fender tag special order 71 Cuda that wasn't delivered until March of 72. Since it wasn't as ordered from R.O. Gould of Long Beach, Ca now Glenn E. Thomas Dodge added dealer options pushing delivery back to March. It is a 340 6pk slapstick, track pack BS23 in Tor Red with a Black Vinyl top, Black Hockey Stripes on 15in Ralley wheels and Kelsey Hayes Front disc brakes. It has been modified and all original parts have been removed and stored including the 340 6pk and wheels. It now sports a built 440, a full manual valve body with 1:1 race gears and a 3.71 sure grip on staggered 17in Year One Ralley Repos and a 440 billboard. There are more options and mods too many little things to list, but I will try to put them in the project feed.

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from another So Ca and '71 in Sylmar, CA
Looks like a great car.

Roadman

:welcome:      :wave:

Brads70

Welcome!  :wave:  First time I've seen a round tail light Cuda with gill fenders?

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan. . . Although I'm in Grenada now .  .  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Quote from: Brads70 on January 19, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Welcome!  :wave:  First time I've seen a round tail light Cuda with gill fenders?

Welcome from Ontario Canada! :canada:

Yeah...what's the deal on the taillights....

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @72_FISH   :welcome:  Love Tor Red / Hemi Orange paint and gilled fenders look good on any Cuda IMO!   Thanks for sharing some photos.

Chryco Psycho

72_FISH

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

nsmall

Welcome from Lancaster CA.  So this is a 71 340 six pack with round taillights?  I'm a big round taillights fan, but never heard of a 71 with round taillights.  Tell us more.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and, as you may have noticed, not much escapes the eye of the lads here regarding Cudas.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY!    :unitedstates:

cuda dad

Quote from: 72_FISH on January 19, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Hello from So. Cal. I have a 3 fender tag special order 71 Cuda that wasn't delivered until March of 72. Since it wasn't as ordered from R.O. Gould of Long Beach, Ca now Glenn E. Thomas Dodge added dealer options pushing delivery back to March. It is a 340 6pk slapstick, track pack BS23 in Tor Red with a Black Vinyl top, Black Hockey Stripes on 15in Ralley wheels and Kelsey Hayes Front disc brakes. It has been modified and all original parts have been removed and stored including the 340 6pk and wheels. It now sports a built 440, a full manual valve body with 1:1 race gears and a 3.71 sure grip on staggered 17in Year One Ralley Repos and a 440 billboard. There are more options and mods too many little things to list, but I will try to put them in the project feed.
Welcome to The Forum!  I for one would sure like to put an eyeball on THOSE fender tags.  Cool car for sure!

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: from West Michigan! Sweet Car! I am partial to round tail lights too!   :)
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B